Since 2011, Cullen Maag has done more than refine an ancient tradition: He's elevated the art of bodywork. Guided by intuition through international approaches, he fuses techniques from around the world to create a bodywork session that leaves you feeling all good.
"The most important benefit I see from consistent massage & bodywork is the the connection made between the brain and the body. When that happens, profound changes toward balance are made very quickly as the mind starts to recognize strengths/weakness in the body."
State License - PA MSG007405
Biography of BodyWork:
- U.S. Open Wellness Team, 2016
- Reiki Master, 2016
- AMTA - Secretary S.W. PA Ch., 2014-Present
- Pittsburgh Marathon, Elite Runners, 2014
- Pittsburgh Panther Football, 2014-Present
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage, 2013,16
- Elite MMA & UFC Fighters, 2013-Present
- Pittsburgh Steeler's, 2012,13,15
- CPR Certified, 2011-Present
- PA Child Abuse Training & Clearances, 2015-Present
- FBI Clearances, 2014-Present
- Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy Graduate, 2011